Do you ever feel yourself getting your hopes up for things that always turn out in the same dreary fashion? I wrote a list of 15 things that we all need to stop having expectations for.
- Your latest DIY “mom jean to high waisted shorts” find, from Goodwill.
- The cute, extravagant cupcake recipe you found on Pinterest. (a la Cookie Monster cupcakes)
- The lifespan of your Apple iPhone charger.
- Getting the Oompa Lumpa makeup stain off of the only shirt left in your size, at Forever21.
- Any hope of getting the thigh gap; it’s better to not have one anyway…you’re one step closer to being a mermaid.
- The amount of money the bookstore will give you after selling back your overpriced textbooks.
- Expecting a meteoric rise in you GPA any time soon.
- Group. Projects.
- Those leggings you love are see-through. As much as you don’t want them to be.
- Allergies in Spring; this year will be just as bad.
- That unheard of-straight to DVD movie you found on Netflix.
- Your upstairs neighbors….they will always be loud and annoying.
- Dribbling toothpaste on your brand new outfit.
- Or spilling anything that is red in color on your new white shirt.
- The “fashionable” graphic print with donuts on it from H&M you desperately want to be cute.