1. Eating McDonalds.
2. Expressing every single feeling you have.
3. Being profound.
4. Falling in love exactly like it happened in The Notebook.
5. Jennifer Aniston’s marital status.
6. Going to clubs.
7. Meeting people at bars/clubs.
8. Being patient with other people’s overly-indulgent problems.
9. Taking drugs.
10. Psychoanalysing everything.
12. Which one person is your BFF (“Best friend is a tier, not a person” — Dr. Mindy Lahiri).
13. Using the acronym “BFF” to describe someone.
14. Accidentally queefing during sex.
15. Pooping in public toilets.
16. Leaving the house in your crack addict outfit (sweats, old sneakers, crazy sweater, messy hair, no make-up, bizarrely mismatched but practical coat).
17. Drinking games. Just drink.
18. What everyone else is doing.
19. Being self conscious about wearing the exact bright pink dress and heels you love to a dive bar instead of the indie uniform of…
View original post 180 more words